The term ‘Graham Williams’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vent House, Stalisfield Road, Charing, Ashford, Kent TN27 0HH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
We may use session and persistent cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until they are deleted, or until they reach a specific expiry date.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking
- Internet Options
- Block all cookies
- Go to the Safari menu
- Click on the preferences
- Click the Security tab
- Under Accept cookies, set to accept or reject.