Graham Williams Bibliography
One Man Exhibition catalogues of Graham William’s Sculpture
- Annely Juda Fine Art, London, 1995.
- Annely Juda Fine Art, London 2000, text by Graham Williams.
- Annely Juda Fine Art, London 2004, essay by Professor Norbert Lynton.
Books and exhibition catalogues including Graham Williams’ sculpture
- Roxtec 1990 – 2000, Roxtec International AB, Karlskrona, Sweden, 2008. Edited by Mikael Blomqvist. The history of the first decade of Roxtec including the art collection. (p.176)
- Supranatural, Canary Wharf, London, 2003, text by Ann Elliott. Exhibition catalogue.
- Sculpture in the Garden, 2005, Royal British Society of Sculptors and Leicester University. Exhibition catalogue
- Fresh Air 2005, Quenington Old Rectory. Exhibition catalogue.
- RBS Inside Annual 2005, Royal British Society of Sculptors. Exhibition catalogue.
- Konstructiv Tendens 25, 2006, Gallery Konstruktiv Tendens, Stockholm. (pp. 114 – 115)
- Fresh Air 2007, Quenington Old Rectory. Exhibition catalogue.
- Fresh Air 07, 2007. Quenington Old Rectory, Cirencester. Described by the publisher as a book.
- A Forest of Sculpture, Collection Simon Spierer. 2008, Exhibition catalogue of the Spierer Collection shown in Athinais Cultural Centre, Athens; Institute for Cultural Exchange, Tübingen; Hessian State Museum, Darmstadt. (pp. 50, 130/1,183)
- Annely Juda – A Celebration, 2007, Annely Juda Fine Art, London, catalogue of an exhibition celebrating Annely Juda’s long career with art and artists.
- Sculpture in Paradise, 2008. Chichester Festivities, West Sussex.
Writings by Graham Williams about the work of Naum Gabo
- Naum Gabo (1890 – 1977) Monoprints, 1987. text for a catalogue published by Seibu Japan.
- Naum Gabo Monoprints, 1990. text for a catalogue published by Waddington Graphics, London.
- Gabo’s Sculpture-an Artist’s View and The Rediscovered Models for Heads Nos. 2 and 3. 1916/17, two essays in Naum Gabo, 1999. Annely Juda Fine Art, London.
- Naum Gabo: Monoprints, 1987, edited by Graham Williams, contributions by Sir Norman Reid, Martin Hammer and Christina Lodder, and Graham Williams.
- Naum Gabo: Gabo’s Stones, 2014, introduction by Graham Williams. Annely Juda Fine Art, London.
- Gabo’s Monoprints: A Family Collection, 2016 by Graham Williams. Alan Cristea Gallery, London.